Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Hostest with the Mostest

Tonight we had our first married friends over to eat, and they just so happen to be our neighbors as well. Jeremy and Michelle Young came over tonight for a delicious meal of spaghetti. We had such a good time with them. We talked for like 3 hours! Hopefully we will get to try more of our cooking escapades with them and others ( I won't forget you Chinaberry Lane girls!) as we are becoming the next future and far more attractive Julia Child and Emeril Lagasse. This next week our new recipes to try will be pork chop casserole, chicken parmesan, sausage quiche, and lasagna. Others that we have already mastered are chicken roll ups, pineapple burgers, meatloaf, chicken and stuffing, and Ryan's famous quesadillas to name a few. (and don't forget my mint brownies...mmmm!) So as we get better and better with each meal you all can fight over who gets to come for dinner. Leave us a comment with the meal you would like us to serve you next time you come to visit! And have a scrumptrulescent day!!! ----KLI (one day Ryan will post....one day.....)

3 comments:

April said...

I should give you the recipe for my Mexican Lasagna. You would enjoy ever bite of it. When I get time I'll send it to you.

KTsDad said...

Since we're going to be there for a whole weekend, I'd like sausage quiche, lasagna, pineapple burgers, Ryan's quesadillas and mint brownies!

Monique said...

Your home is gorgeous. When I get the chance to come see you I would like the chicken parmesan, pretty please.

Related Posts with Thumbnails