Sunday, July 31, 2005

South Dakota or Bust


Well our visit with Carrie, David, and George was a good one. We got to play in the sprinkler, paint our own pottery at the mall, babysit, and have a good ole time with Ripkin as well. That George is so smart and so cute I love that kid. I believe we got him to say the words uncle, gorilla, cold, go, and of course mama mama mama. The weekend flew by and now they are on their way to South Dakota......Boo....there is nothing in South Dakota. Although there are worse places to live. So the question for today's comment poll is What state do you think would be the worst state to live in? I uploaded our pictures onto Yahoo so if you would like to see more pictures of our weekend click on the link. (if any family wants me to email them the large version of the picture just let me know!) Have a good day!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/katielynnebloom/album?.dir=/34a8

7 comments:

Mom I said...

That is definitly the cutest and smartes little boy in the world. And I AM NOT BIASED. He comes from a good gene pool though. His Uncle Ryan and Mommy and Aunt Laura were cute and smart too. What can I say. When I can't sleep I usually just read because there is nothing on late night tv anymore. And I can't think of anyplace I wouldn't want to live as long as I can get to my kids and grandkids.

Rachel Lee said...

I'm glad you got to spend some time with them. But, I may disagree with you about him being the cutest little boy in the world. But, I think the worst state might be Alaska. It's really beautiful. But, I could never stand -40 below in winter, and 22 hours of daylight for 3 or 4 months, and about that much ngithtime during winter.

Anonymous said...

I would have to suggest New York. Yes I know I lived there for 3 years, but the laws of the state were so ridiculous. There is barely enough jobs there to make a comfortable living. Just to live in NYC alone, you have to pay $500/mo rent just to park your car. Rachel, I guarantee that the winters in NY are far worse than Alaska. We had wet winters they at least had dry. They do have us beat in the hours of daylight tho, ouch! So my suggestion is New Tork.

April

Celeste said...

Arkansas--the roads are terrible, and is there really anything to do at all?

Anonymous said...

That George is a cutie!! I can't wait to see what his brother looks like. I think the worst place to live would be Wyoming Though it has it's occasional pretty place and wonderful sunrises, there are about 200 people in the whole state! =) And it gets super cold in the winter and super hot in the summer. And when your driving through it there is not much to look at.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the last comment was from me.

Laura K said...

For some reason it won't put my name. Laura K wrote the last 2. I'm a dork. Sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails