Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tooting my own horn


I'm a good designer---TOOT! Well today was a good day at work so I will tell you about it. We had a design meeting for new high end beds and my boss really liked one of my designs. This was my first bedding concept meeting as a full time designer so I am so happy!! Then I came home and my wonderful husband had cleaned the apartment and that made me happy too. And then Stafford North called to welcome us to Memorial Road (since we officially placed membership) and to see if we needed anything and that was so nice of him that it made me more happy. I am more productive when I am in a happy mood so I made brownies and dusted. I am almost happy enough to clean the bathroom......almost.......not there yet.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Katie and Ryan - love the blog, it helps me keep up with what is going on with my favorite newlyweds! Katie I am excited your boss loves your stuff (and why wouldn't she your work is amazing!) Keep up the good blogging!

April said...

Congratulations, Katie! Where should I look to see some of your designs in the future? Better yet, sure could use some help over here :/

Katie said...

you can go to the website bellarosebychateau.com that is our company's high end bedding line. Thanks for the comments!!

KMom said...

Were your design ideas for bed furniture or bed coverings?

Katie said...

Bedding (as in the textile part) we don't do furniture---yet.

Monique said...

Good job, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails