Monday, August 22, 2005

The Graduate

Well he did it.....he graduated. There were only about 70 graduates for the summer program and about 50 of them were Masters candidates. The air conditioning was broken in the auditorium so that kept everyone's speeches short!
My parents had a safe trip here and we enjoyed spending the weekend with them. I am not ready for them to leave. We did get to impress them with our cooking skills though! Ryan turns in his last paper today and his laptop....I will miss having two computers. I supposed now we can argue for time on the internet. Just keep him in your prayers as he will be looking for a full time job and let us know if you know of any graphic design positions opening up!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Maybe they will hire him at Phase 2/Brainworks. I will definitely keep my ears open! How cool would that be!! Congrats Ryan!!!!

Mom I said...

I'll be glad to send a copy of the Oregonian classified section. Ha Ha Who knows. That perfect job may just be waiting for him. Seriously though, we are praying for him daily. Keep us posted. Love ya

April said...

WOOHOOO!!! Congratulations, Ryan! Good luck on your search for a job. I'll be thinking of you both in my prayers.

Rach said...

Congrats Ryan!! I'm glad you're finally done. I'm also happy yall had a great time with your parents. Love you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura K said...

YEAH RYAN! Wish we couuld have been there, but I'm glad you had Katie and her parents. I hope you find the job of your dreams! Love you,
Lor

Ryan said...

I turned in my laptop yesterday, so now it's official, I'm all through. Thanks for the comments everyone and believe me I'm more excited than anyone that I'm finished. Gonna start sending the resume this week, so wish me luck. Later.

The Wife said...

You posted a comment!!! You read our blog without me telling you too!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails