Monday, August 01, 2005

Last First Day of School


Today was the last first day of school Ryan will have....assuming he passes Philosophy and never goes back for a masters. It's only a 3 week class but they do just as much work as a full semester class does and he has to write 5 papers....boo. We got our wedding video in today and watched it. There was some interesting footage but it was still good. After watching it though, I decided I have a really high pitched voice....maybe I will start talking lower. Kelli, Allison and Puppy Loo came over for Laguna tonight. Ryan will be busy with homework and freelance work for the next 3 weeks so if you want to come over some evening and keep me company just let me know....hey maybe I will even cook for you!! On a more exciting note, according to this quiz http://www.jengajam.com/r/yankee-test I am "81% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?" click on the link above and comment with your quiz results. (it's an interesting quiz on how you pronounce words).

8 comments:

Rachel Lee said...

Hope his last class goes well! Thta's cool about the video, when I come see you I defintiely wanna watch it. I love you!!

ktsdad said...

Well, I'm only 73% Dixie - maybe because I learned to talk in Indiana - so my neck's only pink! We're looking forward to celebrating the end of Ryan's last three weeks with you!

Kassi said...

Well let it be known that it said I am definitely a Yankee. Surprise Surprise.

Rach said...

Well I took the quiz, and I was 83% dixie.

Kmom said...

Although, I generally hate to do surveys, I was very curious as to what my score would be. I scored 57% Dixie, which confirmed my suspicions that I am still quite a bit Northern. From the survey, I did finally find out what soda is.

Kelly said...

I scored a 37% so im for sure a yankee!!! But common really I'm a Chicagoin

Celeste said...

Well, I am only 66% Dixie, however, I don't think my Nashville friends would agree. They still think I'm backwoods country!

Laura K said...

I am 57% Dixie. Which surprises me since I was raised in Oregon. But I guess it's because I lived for a short while in the midwest (MO, OK, TN).
Yeah Ryan! Almost done. I am very happy for you. Good Luck. Love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails