Monday, August 15, 2005

Miami Ink


There is a new show on TLC and I do not watch it religiously but they play it over and over late at night when I can't sleep and I catch it flipping channels....but anyway it's called Miami Ink and it's about a tattoo parlor. It's about the workers there and the many clients that come in with various requests for permanent body art. I like it. I dunno why but I do. I have no desire to get a tattoo (and even if I did it is actually illegal in the state of OK) but IF I got one I think it would be a Bible verse. Not the whole scripture but just the book, chapter, verse. Ryan once said if he got one (which he doesn't want one) it would say "I'm going to regret this later" The question for today is If you got a tattoo what would it be of?? Or if you already have one---what is it?? On an unrelated topic.....Allison came over for Laguna tonight. I got new books from the Library....one on Heritage Hills (so I can know about my neighbors homes) and the other is Catch 22.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd never really thought about getting a tatto. But, I like your idea of a bible verse, or maybe getting a butterfly.

Rachel Lee said...

Bu the way that was Rachel B. who left the first comment.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a tattoo. Not into the whole idea of it being permenant. If I just had to get one it would be a small tiger. I love tigers.

April

Erin said...

Well, I have a tattoo but I don't really want it anymore. Kinda sucks huh? It's a blue star between my shoulder blades. It was during my rebelious days when I was in Delaware. I will never be rebelious again :o)

Kelly said...

If I was to get a tattoo I would want it of my family crest. I think that that would be differnt and unique to me. I would probably get it on my upper thigh so when i get pregnet it doesn't ruin it and so not a lot of people can see it.

BJ a.k.a Kelly's Fiance said...

So this is my first time responding to your blog site. Kelly sent me your site so I could secretly get to know the two of you. If and when I get a tatoo it is going to be either on my arm or my chest. It is going to be of my childrens footprints with their names and or birthdates.

Laura said...

If I get a tattoo someday I will probably get a itty bitty tiny flower (a violet) with the verse James 1:17 ("Every good and every perfect gift is from above..."). It would probably go on my very lower back. It would have to be TINY because I would have to get another when my other children come along, and I don't want to look like the tattooed lady from the circus. I would also like to get Troys name tattooed on my wedding ring finger. Small enough that would be hidden behind my ring. But I hear the finger HURTS. All of this will more than likely not happen, considering I DON'T LIKE NEEDLES!!!! =)

Tristan said...

Miami ink is probably one of my favorite TV programmes.even if you don't like or have tattoos you can still appreciate the programme for what it shows and kthat is beautiful artwork on living, breathing canvas's who have beautiful stories behind their tattoos.i also Watch Miami Ink Episodes Online. Really this is one of best tv show on television.

Related Posts with Thumbnails