Saturday, August 06, 2005

Not suitable for children....or even me



So this is the creepiest thing I have ever seen. It's a child mannequin and there is a website for them: http://www.jengajam.com/r/602 now I have seen child mannequins in stores but I don't remember them all having red circles around their eyes. All of the ones on this website look like they are on cocaine. Anyway enough about scary mannequins. Last night Ryan and I saw Wedding Crashers. It's raunchy but hilarious. Then I finally decided today was the day to buy the chair from Pier One that I wanted and of course it was sold out and they are discontinuing it. Thanks Pier One. So we bought a folding one at Wal-Mart that is comfy but more for a dorm room....oh well it will do for when we have company. We needed more seating. Tonight there is a special 2 hour episode of 48 Hour Mystery.....I'm excited about it! Anyway that's all.....no question for the day, sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just weird.

Related Posts with Thumbnails