Thursday, August 18, 2005

Random post


No I have no idea who these people are but it's a funny pic. Work was long today. Grocery shopping was longer. Then I was "waxing domestic" and cleaned the apt from top to bottom and made mint brownies bc the parents are coming tomorrow--yeah for parents boo for cleaning. I joined MySpace and found many high school friends that I haven't heard from in awhile and some college friends. Ryan is busy writing his next to last paper. His last day of class was today though. Our porch is covered in grandaddy longlegs. Katie Blake made it back safely from Africa and she read our blog in Africa---so I will give her a shout out--Hi Katie! My sister may get to visit in October and my 2 best friends in November. I am excited about that. This has been a random post full of random things so I will end with a random question fo the day.....what quirky thing do you love?? I love the smell of old books.

4 comments:

Rach said...

Hope you have lots of fun with them!! I'm not sure what quirky thing I love...does bonnie count? haha i love you!

Kmom said...

Pop and Gran have tons of old books, so maybe they will give you some to enjoy smelling. Is that a Christmas idea?

Erin said...

I love the smell of musty basements and the air conditioner when you first turn it on after not using it for awhile.

erin part 2 said...

Air conditioner in the car. Sorry, I forgot that. :) Tell your parents hi for me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails