Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Real person food.


Pay close attention everyone, this is one of the rare, collector edition, "Ryan Posts." Anyhoo, the news is that we had company over tonight and we made food for them, which is something that we have done before. However, according to Katie it was different this time because we made "real" food, i.e., lasgna. Spaghetti (what we made for our last company) is apparently not "real" food (sorry Jermy and Michelle). Other than that things have been routine. I have been keeping busy with philosophy, and answering all the questions of the universe. I think I may be close to figuring everything out judging by the "B" I got on my first paper. It seems like a lot of work, but then I remember that I only have a week and a half left of class and that I've only been going for a week and a half. So in context it isn't so bad. Katie has been waxing domestic the past couple of days. She seems to rather enjoy basking in the glow of her chores, which I think is just dandy. She always says I am the natural cook of the family, but I think she enjoys it just as much as I do. Perhaps not the process, but she certainly does seem proud of her accomplishments once it's all finished (as long as the end result yields enough product to justify the amount of time spent making it). All in all I'd say things are going quite swimmingly and we both hope the same is going for you too. Question of the day: Do you have any trouble viewing our blog? We have had complaints of a lot of empty space at the top of the blog before the content begins.

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Yeah!! I'm so proud of you for posting. I knew you could do it hubby. Now the trick is to see if you will post more than once a month..... :) ---Katie

your favorite sister-in-law said...

I have no problems with the blog. I am glad you are learning important things in your philosophy class such as the meaning of life and how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if he could chuck wood. If you miss me at graduation, just go sit on your present.

Erin said...

I think my computer is the only one that has problems. I am sorry if this made you lose sleep last night. Thanks again for the "real food". It was quite amazing.

kmom said...

I have no trouble reading your blog. I enjoy finding out what is going on in your lives. It was so nice to hear from Ryan's perspective. Hang in there with philosophy, Ryan. I do like your grade so far. Think about where you want to go out to eat for your graduation.

Mom I said...

Hi son. Glad to hear your got a cooking gene somewhere in your gene pool. It must have skipped a generation and you got it from your grandmothers. I can't wait till I can come back there and you can try out some recipes on me. I too have a big blank space at the top of your blog page, but it's no problem because I know how to scroll down. That's one of the few things I know how to do on this dad blamed computer thing-a-ma-jig.

Related Posts with Thumbnails