Friday, August 12, 2005

The Skeleton Key


So tonight we saw the movie "The Skeleton Key." I liked it....Ryan didn't but that's normal. I won't spoil it for those of you who want to see it I will just tell you the gist. It's about a girl who goes to work for elderly couple in a huge old mansion in New Orleans. She gets a skeleton key and goes exploring and finds a secret door in the attic. Mix in the voodoo and New Orleans swamps and that's the movie. Now you all should know the reason I like it is because A: she got to explore an old house B: she found a mystery. And that is what I want to do. I haven't found any secret doors in this place but trust me I have looked. I hope whatever secret I find one day won't be associated with voodoo though. Now I must go watch something happy so I won't have scary dreams (last week I had nightmares just from 48 Hours Mystery!)

3 comments:

Kmom said...

You are likely to come across a true treasure if you look through Pop and Gran's stuff. They have tons and tons of stuff to look through and most of their stuff is a treasure to them.

Celeste said...

Well, Katie I probably won't be seeing this one. You know how I love those scary movies, even though I am tempted since I love Kate Hudson so much!!!

Anonymous said...

My grandmother's house has 2 closets that no one has gone into for along time (actually I don't think we are allowed to go in there). I would love to see what treasures she has hidden away from us all. Anything involving mysteries has always intrigued me.

April

Related Posts with Thumbnails