Saturday, August 27, 2005

Who is your celebrity twin??

Ok so I have been told I look like Gaby Hoffman and I will say that I do see some resemblance...


















A certain art teacher once told Ryan he resembled Steve Buschemi...I disagree















I think my mom looks like Velma, Dad looks like Charlie Dell, and Mona looks like Catherine Keener...I tried to find good photos of these people.... So the question of the day is Who is your celebrity twin or who do people say you look like?

5 comments:

April said...

Ok I meant to post about the looks here, but, oh well. You know, I never really gave it much thought that your dad looked like Charlie Dell. Now I see it and it is so true.

Rach said...

I don't think I have one. But, I definitely agree with you on Uncle Larry and Aunt Debbie. Have a great day!

Laura K said...

I have been told on several occasions that I look like Kelly Martin (the girl from Life Goes On and she was also on ER for a while). I also heard once that I looked like Candace Cameron. I think I would agree with the Kelly Martin one more.

Mom I said...

Its amazing how much your dad looks like Charlie Dell. And I definitly see the resemblance between you and Gabby. I don't see Ry in that guy at all. Its funny how we don't see ourselves like other people do. I don't think I'd know myself if I saw me walking down the street. I think our self perception is so askew because we tend to see ourselves forever at a certain age or weight and can't see our true selves in the present (whether that's better or worse or just different). So much for deep thoughts. What has that Katherine lady played in?

Anonymous said...

Nobody has ever told me that I look like someone famous. But sometimes, at night while I dream, I look like my other mom- Cindy Crawford. Just kidding. But I do know my dad's celebrity twin is Robert Morse, the guy from How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. -Carrie

Related Posts with Thumbnails