Thursday, September 15, 2005

Baby Nolan


Here is the new addition---isn't he beautiful!!

And here he is with his mommyand here he is with his big brother and grandma
Today's question of the day will be--do you remember when your younger siblings were born? If so tell the story. I don't have any younger siblings but I remember when my cousin Bonnie was adopted and came home. I was about 5 and it was night time and we went over in our pajamas to see her. And when my cousin Rachel was born I went around to the teachers in my elementary school before classed had started telling all of them how much she weighed and how long she was.

5 comments:

your sister said...

I don't know if I really remember or just remember remembering at one point. Anyways, I was 3 1/2 when I went to the hospital to see my adorable little sister. Someone moved her crib up to the nursery window so I could see her better. Last night at church, a girl about 4 was making her baby sister smile so I thought of you. I love you!

Laura K said...

I don't remember when Carrie was born, I was only 21 mos. But I remember when Ryan was born. I remember having to wash my hands and putting on a little gown before we went into see him, and that he looked very big to me. I also remember asking if I could pet him and everyone laughed. But I was serious! =) I love you!

Tickelmeasian said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being an aunt and uncle and for Ryan on getting a job...I'm taking a job offer in Kansas City. YAY for being all grown up~! :0)

Rachel Lee said...

He is so cute! Aww you did that....that makes me feel special. That's what I did when I found out you were getting married. Love you!

April said...

I am the youngest in my family, so i can't recall events. I do remember when I was 8 this girl had a baby who had been living with us for awhile. I forgot why she was at my house. I had stayed up all night afraid I was going to miss the baby. After she was born, I remember seeing them wheel mommy and baby out of the delievery area. Today the baby is 18 yrs old and about to go to NC for college.

Related Posts with Thumbnails