Saturday, September 24, 2005

Daily Routines


On my lunch breaks I like to come home and watch Unsolved Mysteries. They are all reruns now but I love them. My favorite ones are about people who are physic or have visions of the past or ghostly things. But you know me I love a good mystery! I wish they would bring the show back. No one beats Robert Stack and his trench coat but I think William Shatner could still do a good job. Today's question is what do you like to do on your lunch break? Speaking of mysteries---a brand new season of 48 Hours Mystery starts tonight--yeah!! I must go get ready now---our church is doing a service project today and that is the only reason I am up at 6:30 on a Saturday!

3 comments:

Rachel Lee said...

Well I don't really have a lunch break. But, it's nice to sit down and eat.Our table always has a good laugh. Love you!

April said...

I am here for lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays (in the week). I am usually watching Days of Our Lives with my mom. My shows come on at night: CSI, Las Vegas and Medium.

Mom I said...

Rick comes home for lunch so Violet and Rick and I sit down and watch The Waltons (the best show ever made for t.v.). Good wholesome entertainment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails