Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Green with Envy

Here is our beautiful green living room ....... I just love it!

Speaking of yesterdays post---I also remember a time when my mom wrote initials in our shoes (probably bc my sister, mom, and I for a short time wore the same size of Keds. Instead of writing my initals she wrote the boy I liked initials. I believe I had J.T. for Jonathan Taylor Thomas and T.I.N. for Thomas Ian Nicholas and M.T. for Michael Treanor (from 3 Ninjas--Rocky loves emily....rocky loves emily).

On another note, I finished the memoir by Maragaret Salinger. Her father is a very strange man and I wouldn't want him for my father but I would still like to meet him. He probably wouldn't like me but I still like his books. Today's question is have you ever met anyone famous? I got Justin Timberlake's autograph in an airport but we didn't really meet. I don't even think he looked at me. That's probably a good thing though because he might not have been able to handle my beauty :)

8 comments:

ktsdad said...

Beautiful - what talented children we have! You've also been photographed with Miss America!

Laura K said...

I love your colors. Your apt is soooo cute. I wish I could see it in person. As for the famous people. I, like you, can't say that I "met" him, but I did get my picture taken with Carson Daly. He kind of rescued me, because a girl was trying to get to him and was pushing me. I was wearing heels and almost fell over but he caught me and told the girl to hold on. I also got my picture taken with country singer Mark Wills and the guy who plays Shooter McGavin on Happy Gilmore. Why, I have "met" so many people I should be living in Hollywood. HAHA.=)

kmom said...

The living room looks super! I was about 12 feet away from the ex-Pres Bush when he was no longer Pres. I was leaving a Benefit Dinner for him and he came in the room to say "Hi."

Monique said...

I love your living room color! Our living room is painted that same shade of green. We must have good taste.:) John painted it before we got married.
I met Princess Diana when I lived in England, and have a picture that a local newspaper took with Pricess Diana walking by and me in the crowd.

Monique said...

P.S. When I met Princess Diana I was with grandma, who being in a wheelchair, caught Princess Diana'a attention so she came over to us and grandma asked her about her boys. I still think about it alot and how much it means to me that Princess Diana made the effort to come over and talk to Grandma.

your sister said...

Besides getting Justin's autograph, I have met Senators Bill Frist (who I hope is President someday) and Fred Thompson (who is also in some movies and tv shows). I have been really close to other people like President Clinton, Colin Powell, and Ben Stein (who used to write speeches for President Nixon). All of them in the few weeks I interned for Congressman Ed Bryant. I also saw Reba McIntyre in a shoe store in Nashville with her kids a few years ago.

My black sweatshirt jacket's tag has a K crossed out and then an A in it, which makes me laugh. Thanks for all the hand-me-ups! I love you!

April said...

Well, I shook President Clinton's hand at the airport here. I don't know if maybe he lost alot of weight, but his wedding ring almost came off in my hand, eekk. When I was living in NY, I saw Dan Akryod walking around Kingston (Canadian city) during our visit there. I think that is it, my mom says I met a few more in person, but I don't remember. Love the color btw.

Rach said...

I like the colors. I remember when you got that autograph..it was so sweet for you to think of me and Bonnie. I love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails