Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's the little things....


One of the best parts of my day is when I am driving home from work and I turn at the light into our neighborhood there is always the same man sitting in the grass probably waiting for the bus. All summer we just always looked at each other. Now we have started waving. I have no idea who he is, but to see him sitting there everyday and when he waves and smiles really big back at me....it's just one of the best parts of my days. Ryan thinks I'm weird since most strangers that look at me creep me out and I think they want to rape or kill me, but not this man. Maybe I am one of the favorite parts of his day too. Today's question is what little things in your day make you happy?

6 comments:

Laura K said...

I love picking up Violet! She always gives me a realllly big smile and "kisses" my face. I love that she recognizes me.

April said...

I love coming home to hearing "Mommy, Mommy, you're home" from my 2 year old son. Then it's back with huge hugs and kisses. Followed by my 2 girls realizing I'm home and even more hugs and kisses.

ktsdad said...

I like my early morning quiet time - usually over a cup of coffee - at my desk or at Starbuck's before anybody begins demanding my attention. A good time to think, plan, meditate, organize - whatever!

Mom I said...

I consider it a GREAT day if I have been able to talk to all three of my kids. Someday my grankids will be able to talk to me too, and I'll consider it a STUPENDOUSLY MARVELOUS day when I've talked to all of my kids AND grandkids.

Rach said...

Well getting to talk to friends
I haven;t talked to in a while. Or sometimes just talking to my best freidn. She always brightens my day! I love you!

LittleKelly said...

I have someone I wave to everyday too. He works at an office between my house and the clinic, and everyday on my way to class he smiles and waves and I wave back. It's a nice way to start the day that's for sure. I miss him when I don't get to see him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails