Friday, September 09, 2005

Mary Kay Party


The Mary Kay party was last night and I honestly didn't know what to expect. Allison, Amy, and I swore we would only buy lip gloss and nail polish before our sales lady arrived. But that did not happen. We had so much fun and our sales lady is so nice. We tried this one face lotion that tightens your skin and we only put it on half of our face and you could tell which side it was, because one side of your face was droopier than the other! It was so weird. I didn't buy that stuff but it was neat. Anyway we had a great time and we are all ready for our second makeover (the 1st one is about skin care the 2nd is glamour and beauty). So be on the lookout for you invitation---I know you want to come!!!

2 comments:

April said...

I would love to come! Can it be on a day it won't interfer with mine or my daughter's schooling? Plus, my last visit to OKC was just for a few hours, it would be nice to get to look around a bit longer.

Rach said...

That sounds like alot of fun! I love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails