Saturday, September 10, 2005

NIKZ at the top


We celebrated Ryan's new job last night by going out to NIKZ. It's one of those rotating restaurants on the 20th floor of a building. I had never been to a rotating restaurant. Only the outside ring of about 5 feet wide rotated so you definitely felt like you were moving, but it was neat. Ryan had steak and I had potato crusted chicken. We split a creme brulet for dessert....mmmm that's my favorite next to cheescake of course! I hope everyone has a great weekend. We should be getting another nephew any day now so be looking for his beautiful face on our blog!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ryan! Congratulations!!
Celeste

Rach said...

That sounds cool! I've never heard of a rotating restaurnat.I love you!!

April said...

Sounds like you guys had a great evening. Again, grats, Ryan!!

Sally said...

I am sooo excited for both of you. You have a cute house, a marriage, and now two real jobs!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job, Ryan! This will be hard to believe, but your Butcher grandparents actually hooked us up with your blog. Yes, that's right, we gave them a computer and they are no longer in technology darkness! Glad to hear you & Katie are doing OK in OK! Dawn & Gano & Jack

Mom I said...

We went to a rotating restaurant in Hawaii and it was pretty neat. Of course the view over Waikiki might have a little something on OKC but I'm sure your restaurant was fun too. Potato crusted chicken sounds yummy. Am I surprised Ry chose steak??? Again, Congrats on the job Ry. Hopefully I'll be talking to you sometime today to give you news on your new nephew and I can congratulate you in person then. Love ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails