Tuesday, September 06, 2005

NKOTB--where are you?


I think every girl was in love with New Kids on the Block way back in the day. My sister and I plastered our bedroom walls with posters of them from ceiling to floor. There was one poster though that I remeber my mom wanting us to take down (I can't remember if we had to or not) it was of Jordan Knight (my favorite) very similar to the pic of him on the right. I remember also that when all the posters were up I had a hard time changing clothes in my room bc their eyes were everywhere and they followed you! A few years ago I listened to one of their old tapes and they really weren't even good. Anyway the question for today will be 1. what poster did you have up on your wall as a child and 2. which New Kid was your favorite

P.S. The living room is a beautiful green and I will post pics of it later!!

8 comments:

Laura K said...

Carrie and I had a gazillion posters on our wall too! We put one the ceiling, and we would lay there and stare at it and I swear they moved if you stared at it long enough! =) In the beginning I was a Donnie girl, but then he got a little too odd for me and ended my NKOTB phase liking Joey. Step by step, ohh baby!!

April said...

I was, also, striken with the NKOTB craze. I had tons of them on my walls. I couldn't make a choice between Jordan or Joey. Both used to make me cry when they sing sad love songs heh. Although, Joey still looks gorgeous these days. I find it funny Maddie(age 6 btw) went through NSync and Backstreet Boys. I kid you not those used to be her absolute favorite.

Rach said...

Well, I had lots of posters...sometimes movie or Spice Girls. I used to love that group!! I love you!

LittleKelly said...

Jonathan Talor Thomas plastered my walls!!! Haha thats kinda funny. I think I also had a few of the kid who played Lucky on General hospital a long time ago.

carrie m said...

Jordan was my fave too! I had a picture really similar to the one on your blog up in my room. Laura and I also had a poster of Ralph Machio, the Karate Kid up on the back of our door and every night I'd kiss him goodnight. (did I just share too much?) Love ya.

April said...

Haha don't feel bad, Carrie. I'm sure most of us girls kissed them.

ktsdad said...

We still have a half dozen VCR tapes of KNOTB at the house, if anybody's interested!

ktsdad said...

Oops, that's NKOTB!

Related Posts with Thumbnails