Friday, September 30, 2005

Ode to a Break-Feast


I am at a loss of things to post about. Wednesday I subbed in for a teacher in the 3 year old class. Last night we had Saundra and Walt over for dinner--lasagna mmmm! That was fun. And I am not sure what we are doing tonight. So now we get to the real topic. Breakfast. I used to not be a big breakfast eater but I hear it's good for you so I figured I better start. And my favorite breakfast food is Frosted Mini Spooners (compared to the Frosted Mini Wheats--we all know Malto-meal is cheaper). My morning would not be the same without them. When we run out though I do enjoy cinnamon poptarts--with NO icing thank you very much. It's a random post but I hate to let my faithful readers down! Today's question is what is your favorite breakfast food? Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Laura K said...

I love fresh peaches that have been in sugar over night with cream and cinnamon toast. Yummy. But I rarely get that. So my runner up favorite breakfast is McDonalds breakfast burritos. =)

Mom I said...

I don't like the icing on my pop tarts either. I think my favorite breakfast is a cinnamon roll, (my moms are the best). And of course there has to be hot strong black coffee to go with it. What is Rys favorite breakfast? I know he likes Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I doubt its his favorite breakfast. My guess would be french toast. We're off to the beach for the weekend. We're praying for a stormy one. Hope you guys have a great one. We'll check in with ya when we get home. Love ya,

April said...

Does it have to be homemade? If not, I miss Bob Evans breakfast with French toast, eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. If I am eating at home, I stick with Life cereal.

Rach said...

Hmm thats a tough one. But, I've lawya sliked Forsted Flakes or Cheesetoast. But, I think my favoirite would be my Granny's sourdough bread.(aka Granny Bread) Have a great weekend. Love you!

ktsdad said...

I guess my favorite breakfast depends on where I am - lots of mornings I get by on just my gas station cappacino or, once a week, when I splurge, on my Starbucks Valencia Latte. If I'm home and feeling creative, my new favorite is homemade sticky buns. And we have always a lot of cereal in the B'burg house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails