Friday, September 16, 2005

Ryan's New Job


So I have been asking Ryan to post about his job and he won't. But everyone has been asking me about it, so I will tell you what I know. He has a desk with a MAC computer. He picks a sheet from a file cabinet and does an ad for whoever is on that sheet. When he is done, he takes the ad and puts it on someone's desk. Then he gets another sheet out of the file...etc. He gets an hour lunch break. He does 7-8 ads a day. That's all I know. I hear he had to do an ad for Christie's Toy Box---I'll let you decide what kind of toys she sells. The question of the day will be what is your favorite commercial on tv? I love all the Geico ones. Especially the one with the tiny house "This house is NOT AWESOME!" and the cavemen ones. Have a good weekend!!

4 comments:

April said...

My favorite commercial to this day, though never shown, is the one where the baby is in the walker. All of a sudden he takes off around the house and his little feet are just moving swiftly. I still laugh when I think of that one.

ktsdad said...

There's a new program on HGTV called "Cash in the Attic." Our favorite commercial depicts an elderly woman who has moved in with her children/grandchildren. They are reluctant to part with all of Grandma's "stuff" thinking this will make her feel more at home in her new surroundings. When Grandma finds out she could get money for a hot tub by parting with all the old stuff - she's ready!

r said...

Hope he's enjoying it. but, my favorite commercials. That's pretty tough, but I like the geioc ones 2. Have a good day! Love you!

Rachel Lee said...

Oops r is actually Rachel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails