Sunday, September 04, 2005

Saturday Adventures


The laboring of labor day weekend has begun. We painted our dining room yesterday. It's canary yellow. I'm not sure if I like it but I am hoping it grows on me. I don't think I thought it would be this bright! I think we just need some more things in the dining room and on the walls to dull it down. Today we plan to tape off the living room so we can paint it green tomorrow. I do taping and edging and Ryan does the roller. After that we finally went to the drive in. A triple feature was playing but we only stayed for two: Dukes of Hazzard and Red Eye. Both were pretty bad but I had never been to the drive in. It was really fun and we went in Ryan's car. Ok well that's all for now. I will post some pictures of our Saturday adventures......




I will post pictures of the green living room when we start! The question for today will be what was the first movie you saw at the drive-in?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad to say that I've never been to a drive-in, but I would love to go...maybe when I come see you? I really do like the paint, it looks like it matches your crazy light fixture really well. Love you
Celeste

kmom said...

I think it was Funny Girl with Barbara Streistand and I was in my pajamas in the back of a station wagon with probably at least one sister and my parents were in the front seat. I was about 5 to 8 years old I guess. Is your dining room the gold color on the sample you showed us?

FATSO said...

I went with some church friends to see Without a Paddle in Dickson, TN. We took a futon mattress and piled in the back of a small pickup truck whose speakers did not work so we turned up the sound in the other cars we came in that were parked on either side of the truck so we could hear the movie.

April said...

I actually like that color of your dining room. My first movie at the drive-in was Star Wars. My brothers chose that one. However, I got to choose the next movie, Follow that Bird, starring Big Bird. :)

Laura K said...

That is a lovely yellow. And the first movie I saw at the drive in was Disneys Aristocats. Love you
Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails