Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dr. Mario

My sister is coming tomorrow. Yeah!! And in honor of her this entry is about one of our favorite pastimes: Dr. Mario, played on the original Nintendo. We didn't get obsessed with mastering this game until she was in college, I think. We played it on her study breaks until we became unstoppable. I don't think anyone could beat our Dr. Mario virus killing skills. I challenge anyone with the game and the Nintendo. Sadly we won't get to play this weekend bc our Nintendo lives in Tennessee. But over Thanksgiving you can bet that we will spend time fighting viruses and making the world a better place. Today's question is what is one of your favorite things to do with your siblings?

3 comments:

your sister said...

Thanks for not mentioning how you almost always win by numerous viruses! I love you!

April said...

Oh man, I remember when we played that together just not as much. I guess the favorite past times I had with my siblings would have to be (with my real brothers) renting movies and staying up most of the night scaring each other. If I had to pick a moment with Amy and Katie, I would have to say the times we had sleep overs in Katie's room.

Rachel Lee said...

Hmm that's a tough one. We jsut like to kid around alot. I also love our long talks. I love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails