Monday, October 17, 2005

Pumpkin + Drimmel = Jack-o-Lantern

I know it's been awhile since I posted but my sister was here! On Friday we went out to eat at Poblano's and then went to see a History of Violence (don't go see--you can ask me why later). Saturday we carved pumpkins. Ryan carved most of his with a drimmel. I'm sure Rick is very proud of him! It actually worked better than a knife until the battery died. We cooked parmesan chicken and watched a bunch of tv and Sunday we went to church. It seems uneventful but it was fun to just hang out. Especially since she has already been to every tourist attraction here. Anyway to see more of our weekend you can click here to see pictures. I love you Amy and hope you had a safe trip home!! Today's question is are you going to a Halloween party this year and if so what will you dress as?

5 comments:

April said...

Our preacher is having a costume party at his house come the 26th. I am still unsure what I am going to be.

Lor K said...

Wendy is throwing a "Harvest Masquerade". =) Violet is going to be a lion, but I am not sure what Troy and I are going to be yet. Maybe Giligan and Mary Ann, or a couple from the 50's so I can wear a poodle skirt.

ktsdad said...

No costumes - but five couples are going to spend Friday night, the 28th, in a B & B in southern Illinois and participate in an interactive murder mystery dinner! Glad to see the pumpkin carving tradition is alive and well - just moved to OK!

Mom I said...

The jack o lanterns look great. The drimel tool was a good idea. Dad is proud of ya Ry. I'll have to go get a couple and let Rick try that trick. We're going to Wendys party too. I don't think I'll be able to get Dad to dress up but I might just dress up in my p.j.s and go as "baby" Mona. Do ya have a big bottle or pacifier I can borrow. Love you guys.

Rach said...

Well were gonna ahev trick or trunk and I think I'm gonna be a fortune cookie. Glad you had fun this weekend! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails