Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Swing Batter Batter

Last night Ryan and I and Allicatdin went to cheer Erin and Justin on in their softball games with the Westwood church of Christ. It was the playoffs and they had a triple header (or as Allison calls it a thrice header) and we got to stay for 2 of the games. It was quite exciting. They won two out of three. I think they appreciated our cheers. Then of course it was Laguna night and Kelli, Puppy loo, Allison, and Michelle came over to watch LC make a HUGE mistake. We hope that in the next few episodes to follow that she will come to her senses! Tonight our favorite neighboring cousin Matt is coming over for dinner. The question for today will be what is your favorite sport to play? Mine is ping pong and badminton. Have a scrumptrulescent Tuesday!!

7 comments:

April said...

Last year while in NY I realized I still enjoy playing softball.

US Weekly said...

They don't look indented to me...did you figure it out?

My favorite sports to play are soccer and tennis since that's what I played in highschool...not that I'm good, but I feel confident in knowing that I know what's going on!

Mom I said...

I like volleyball. Don't get much of a chance to play any more though.

Rach said...

Well Katie I must say I love playing ping pong and badminton alot 2. But, ym favorite to paly is volleyball. Have a great day...love you!

your sister said...

I love badminton! Remember being boys and double-butt!

ktsdad said...

Ahhhh! The badminton memories - the closest I ever came to having boys!!!

Little Goiter said...

I enjoy playing volleyball, but the main reason I wanted to comment was because my friends and I had the same reaction to LC's 'big mistake'. It made me so mad in the preview for next week when JWall drops the L bomb! Come on, its only been like 2 days and he drops it already; player! That boy is no good... what was wrong w/ Stephen?? Anyway, just wanted to put my word in there!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails