Monday, October 24, 2005

Tracker Talk


I recently added a tracker to the blog that lets me see how many people visit the site. It's at the very bottom if you scroll down. The tracker also lets me see many statistics such as from what cities my readers are from. I am getting readers from near Norfolk ,VA and Mt. Laurel, NJ and I was curious as to who it was. So I was just wondering who my mystery readers were and if they would like to leave a comment? The question of today will be what childhood accident has scarred you for life? I have many bc I am accident prone. I will list my top 2 though.

Number one was when I was in 6th grade and was ice skating in Michigan, I fell on my knees with my skates behind me and I sat on the balde and punctured my rear end. I will not ice skate anymore, although I once enjoyed it.

Number 2 is when I was jumping on my neighbors trampoline and there were about 12 people on it and we all jumped up and sat down at the same time and I bit part of my tongue off. It bled a LONG time and it was gross. I will not jump on trampolines anymore. As you can see I do not believe in the falling off a horse and getting back on theory.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie, its your little goiter here. I am your regular reader from Norfolk, Va. I keep Naomi updated over the phone on how you are doing. She says hi and hopes the married life is as good as you expected (wink wink). That was from her, that wink wink. Love ya, ~Little Goiter

Rach said...

Hmm...well after getting hit by the car I've learned to not stand so close to the road. I love you!

cousin mary kate said...

ahh the memories we make in the michigan skating rink.... Some day you will return to the Ice Cube!

Mom I said...

I don't remember any really awful accidents, just the normal stuff like stitches in the knee from sliding into lst base which happened to be a rock and getting my foot stuck in the spokes of my bicycle. But I think that I must have had an awful experience in water at some time or another because I have an unexplainable fear of deep water. Maybe it was a bad experience in my mothers womb. I guess I'll have to go to a head doctor and get regression therapy to find out what happened in there to make me so afraid of water. I'll keep you posted. Ry didn't know he had such a messed up mother did he!! (Okay so maybe he did but he loves me anyway -I think).

kmom said...

Did you erase my comment made this afternoon? Maybe it didn't get posted?

April said...

I had gone to Michigan for my grandfather's funeral (1998). On the bus ride back home, an 18-wheeler was riding along side the bus and at one point he tried to get over into our lane. We were crossing over a bridge with water underneath. If the bus driver had not honked the horn and vered over onto the emergency ramp, we might have been hit and plunged into the water below. At the time I was unaware I was pregnant with Madeline. Now I tighten up and when going over bridges of any type.

BJ said...

I was riding my bike after school in junior high one day. What I remember was looking back at my friend and laughing at him. then without turning around I hit a parked car went up over the hood and broke my bike!

Related Posts with Thumbnails