Sunday, October 09, 2005

What a Wonderful Weekend!

Friday night we went out to a nice restaurant down the street called Tom and Jerry's. The food was good. We enjoyed eavesdropping on people's conversations. Then we rented Spanglish. It's a romantic comedy. We liked it. On Saturday we went to Guthrie to go antique shopping. They have a whole strip of antique stores and they were much better priced than ones we have been to around here so we were happy. We got a trunk and a side table that almost matches perfectly to the other one in our living room. We found an old heart monitor from like the 1950. It looked like a side table but it had knobs and meters all on the top of it...kinda cool. It was only like $125. Ryan said if we were rich he'd buy it for Mr. Stutzman. Then we went to a mexican restaurant and to Walmart and got curtains for the dining room (They aren't hung yet so I don't have a picture) and I got an over the door shoe rack that has changed my life. We also picked out some paint colors for the bedroom. Anyway successful shopping makes me happy so it was a great weekend!! Here are pics of the new additions in our family! What did you do this weekend?

5 comments:

Mom I said...

LOVE the trunk and the table. What are you gonna use the trunk for? Good job. We spent the weekend getting moved into Rys old room. I still have to hang pictures and curtains and then I'll send along a picture. But we're actually sleeping there now. I also had to transfer all our bathroom stuff upstairs too since we don't want to have to run downstairs every morning. Now Dad can start transforming the "family room". I'm so excited. I sure keep that guy busy. Ry should be very handy because he had a very good example in his father. Love you guys.

Ryan and Katie said...

I am using the trunk for my out of season clothes and extra picture frames. I can't wait to see the room transformation!--KT

kmom said...

That doesn't look like your largest crystal "popcorn" bowl on that table. Is it a smaller one, or does the table help minimize it?

LittleKelly said...

I love that trunk! I want one that looks very similar but I can never afford it when I find it.

Monique said...

I really love the trunk as well. Mom and dad found one for Leigh at an antique shop when she got married. I'm jealous and want one too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails