Friday, November 18, 2005

Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On

This weekend I will be on a mission. I will be jean shopping. Something I absolutely dread. I hate it so much that that is why I keep the same jeans for like 5 or 6 years. Those jeans have sadly been getting holes in them and I have dwindled down to 2 pairs that fit well: a pair from H&M, which they don't have here, and a pair of silvertabs (if I lost a few pounds I would have more pairs so I am saving those, but with the holiday eating season upon me, I am not hopeful). It's gotten to the point where I can't wear those lowrise jeans---I call them "bikini-cut", but I don't want "mom jeans" either. They need a young adult section in the mall. I've been asking around to get ideas of people's favortie jeans, so now I will enlist the help of my faithful readers. What brand of jeans is your favorite and how much do you spend for a good pair of jeans?

6 comments:

Lor K said...

I like Gap jeans. They have a lot of different styles. But I only buy them at Gap Outlet, because I don't like paying more than $25-30. Good luck with the hunt!

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I thought i would weigh in and feel some sympathy for you because I myself just went jean shopping this very morning and I dread it too!!! I personally found a couple cute pairs at Old Navy. They have a large assortment of styles and washes and I bet you could find some 'young adult' type ones there. Good luck on your journey for the perfect pair of jeans!! Love, Little Goiter

April said...

I like Gap jeans as well. They have sizes for short people like me that actually fit!! (ankle sizes that is). Plus they look great and make me feel good when wearing them.

Anonymous said...

Gap for me as well. I like the long and lean (those might not work so well for you). But I only get them at Gap outlets, and they are like $30.
Celeste

LittleKelly said...

I used to like express jeans but now they are way to expensive for me. Recently I found American Eagle. Reasonably priced and a bigger waist. Cuz i always have trouble fitting my thighs and waist cuz they are two differnt sizes.

Kira said...

I HATE jean shopping, I hate it because I have short legs. So finding a pair that aren't too long is a chore. I like Gap (they usually always have my length), I like Maurices, BUT MY FAV pair are Lucky AND I SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY FOR THEM, but they fit great & I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails