Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Birthday George!!

I love this picture of George. Today he turns the big 2!! While he is celebrating his 730 days on Earth, Ryan and I are celebrating 6 months of wedded bliss.....well actually I just noticed it has been 6 mos. so we haven't celebrated, but I will at least tell Ryan when I get home! Today, I have been slaving away at the office over Christmas boards for a Neiman Marcus meeting. They are almost done though. We had our Thanksgiving potluck at work today and I am STUFFED!! It was soooo good. I can't believe I am going home in 2 days! I am so excited! Welp that's all I have to say for now. Today's question is if you were George and you were turning 2 today, what would you want for your birthday? I think I would want a trip to see my aunt Katie and uncle Ryan, but in second place I would want a cd of children's church songs so I could practice my song leading skillz.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww that's cool...Happy 6 months! I hope you have a safe trip home! Have a great rest of the week! Love you!

April said...

Wow,6 months already. Time flies. I think if I were 2 today, I would want to just be able to play and eat whatever I want just for the day.

Mom I said...

He is SOOOOO adorable. After visiting with my Aunt Katie and Uncle Ryan I would want to fly to Oregon to see my Grandpa and Grandma. I can't believe he's 2 already. Time is flying way too fast. Happy 6 months to you kids!! Seems like just yesterday Rick and I were celebrating our 6 monthaversary (is that a word?). Rick and I were on the road moving to Tulsa on our 6 monthaversary. Hope you had fun celebrating.

Lor K said...

I remember when we were in Mississppi right after George was born and Ryan kept calling this girl named Katie. We knew she had to be special 'cause I had never seen him call a girl before (much less remember her birthday! ) =) It's been a great 2 years watching George grow up to be so adorable and to watch you and Ryan! Happy 6 monthaversary! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you 2! We're so thankful that we were able to come to your wedding, especially since Ryan is one of my favorite nephews! What a cute little guy too! Lord willing, we will have our own grandchild in 3+ months -- a girl! Love ya both! Aunt Denise

Related Posts with Thumbnails