Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Well I made it to 23. These are some of the pics taken over Thanksgiving holiday. To see more you can click here. It doesn't really feel like my birthday bc I am at work. We usually get our birthday off but bc of an important meeting I will have to choose another day off for my bday. I haven't opened any of my presents or cards yet (except the one from my boss), but my husband was nice and made me breakfast this morning. He is taking me out Friday for my birthday since we have church tonight, and then on Saturday some of my girlfriends and I are going to see Rent. I put up the troll nativity scene last night so pics of that will be posted on here soon. I am almost done making my xmas cards too. Well that's all for now. Thanks for all the happy birthday emails and messages that you have sent me so far!!

4 comments:

April said...

I just got in from school, Katie. I just now got the opportunity to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Enjoy as much of the day as you can. Love ya

Rachel said...

Aww how sweet! Hope all is going well! I love the pcitures and I also love you tons!

BJ said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope everyone goes well and enjoy Rent I heard it is supposed to be good! (from those that have seen the play)

Monique said...

Happy Birthday Katie
Hope you have an awesome year.
I liked the cake.
You two are such a cute couple. Is one of the girls in the pictures Raven?
Tell her hey.
Love ya,
Monique

Related Posts with Thumbnails