Friday, November 04, 2005

Into the Woods

Well it's Homecoming time at OC and this is my first year as an alumnus....alumni...I don't know. Last night (thanks to free tickets from Allicatdin) Ryan and I went to the homecoming musical, Into the Woods. I had never seen this one before but I enjoyed it. It was pretty funny....especially the princes. It's chock-full of morals and lessons too. This will be the only Homecoming activity we do because Erin and Celeste are coming tonight and I am so excited!! Today's question is what is your favorite play or musical? It's hard for me to choose one so I will choose 3: The Lion King, Footloose, and Les Miserables. Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

ktsdad said...

Les Miserables (Phantom and Lion King tie for second)

and you're an alumna (fem.)

Allison said...

That is a hard one - I would have to say Phantom of the Opera was my favorite - but I still haven't seen Wicked - if I saw that I am sure it would be my favorite.

Lor K said...

I think my favorite is Cats. With Phantom in second. My favorite musical movie is Meet Me in St. Louis, so if I ever saw that on stage I'm sure that would be a favoite too.

your sister said...

Les Mis 1st because the music is great. Lion King 2nd because the music and costumes are cool. Into the Woods was at FHU a few years ago so I saw it with the parents, I think. I love you!!!

Mom I said...

My favorite is Meet Me In St. Louis. We saw it on Broadway in New York and it was spectacular, plus its a holiday story which always gives me warm fuzzies. Pride and Predjudice (the stage play) is in Portland right now but I don't think I want to see it because a two hour play just couldn't compare to a 6 hour PBS movie. How could they get the whole story in?

kmom said...

I liked Lion King because the costumes were outstanding and the music was great too. I think we did see Into the Woods at FHU. Did it have the big bad wolf in it?

April said...

Thank You to the Bloomingburg crew who took me to see Les Miserables. I love that play to this day. My next best favorite is Rent. I saw that one in NYC few years back.

BJ said...

I would have to say my all time favorite play is Phantom and my favorite musical if it qualifies is Cirque de Solei and that has awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails