Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Portrait of a Lady and her Mutt

I am sorry for the long hiatus between posts. I haven't been inspired. The rest of our holiday break was wonderful and it was just too short! We celebrated my birthday and Christmas. My mom even made peppermint cookies for me!! Anyway as soon as I get my sister's pictures then I will post a link to the Thanksgiving album. Last night we put up our little tree in the living room. Now that it is up I think we have room for a big one, but oh well. We also watched an interesting show on PBS about the history of Tupperware. Anyway here is a picture of me and my beloved dog, Seymour. Today's question is what is one of your favorite quotes?

3 comments:

ktsdad said...

John 15:14!!! - MMMmmm, wonder why!

Happy Birthday, Toots!

I love you!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday wonderful! Im so glad i got to see you..I'd missed you! One of my favoirtes is: "God is our strength, our power source; we just have to plug him in." Have a great day!

April said...

"What matters is not the size of the fight in the dog, but the size of the fight in the dog." by Gen. Collin Powell is one of my favorite quotes. It has meaning to get you through any event.

Related Posts with Thumbnails