Tuesday, November 22, 2005

RIP Ugliest Dog

I really have a hard time looking at this picture, that is why I left it small. Anyway so I am looking on CNN.com and guess what is listed as one of the top stories? Sam, the "world's ugliest dog dies at 14." I have seen him before on talk shows and the internet. He really is a sad site. So sad that when his owner adopted him, her boyfriend broke up with her bc he couldn't look at him! To read more about Sam you can click here. I was looking for a picture of the cutest dog in the world---which would be Seymour but I don't think I have one on this computer so I will have to post one later. In honor of things that are hard to look at for long, today's question is who or what do you have a hard time looking at without cringing? I know it's kind of a mean question, but I think if we are all honest we can think of something. I personally cannot look at Maria Shriver, Michael Jackson, or Atoosa Rubenstein without having to glance away.

5 comments:

Lor K said...

I have a hard time looking at people in pain. Especially with open wounds. It makes me cringe. That is a terrible ugly dog!

Mom I said...

Amen on the Michael Jackson!! Yuck! That is one troubled soul. I cringe when I see drowning scenes on tv or movies. I have to look away. A lot of times it will make me physically sick to watch. Listening to them is bad enough. I guess you get my point.

Anonymous said...

I hate loose teeth. When I was little I would leave them hanging by one little root for days because I hated pulling them. Even now I can't stand to look at kids loose teeth.
Celeste

Carrie M. said...

I CAN NOT watch people are eating really disgusting things, like eyeballs or animal blood. I get sick to my stomache. Which is why I've never seen an episode of Fear Factor.

Monique said...

Celeste and I think alike. I can not stand when I kid has a lose tooth and wants to show me. I start gagging. When they ask me to pull their tooth, I just refer them to a good dentist. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails