Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Stampin' Up


Last night I went to a Stampin' Up party that a girl in my Bible class hosted. I had never heard of it but it sounded like fun so I went. They have every kind of stamp you could ever imagine. I have never really used stamps for anything except to mail letters. But we made two little cards while we were there and they were so cute! So I decided to make my own Xmas cards this year with some Xmas stamps I bought. It was hard to decide on which Xmas set to get but I think I got a good one. She showed us how you can stamp clothes, candles, walls, gifts, and just about anything else. It's great for scrapbooking too if you are into that, but I just like them for card making. We will see if I like making the Xmas cards and then maybe I will start making them for all occasions. So family members be on the look our for homemade Xmas cards this year!! Today's question is what crafty thing do you like to do?

5 comments:

Mom I said...

As my children will attest, I am so very UNcrafty. That gene just passed me over. I do like to try to sew though.

funnygirl said...

i love to do anything decoupage...it's sooo much fun...i go to this store on britton & penn called 7 minutes later and find some of the coolest paper and the last thing i did was decoupage some paper on a table i bought from target that's like 5 bucks and it's sittin' in her dorm room and she loves it...it's my favorite craft.

Kira said...

OHHHHH, I love stamping & scrapbooking. I think you go to more parties than I do, crazy girl. Actually I know you do, because I like to host the parties!

April said...

I like to paint. Not just watercolors on paper or such, but paint the rooms in the house different colors. My Mom and Dad think I'm nuts. If you were, here you would understand why. heh Every year I paint a room a different color.

SBurkeens said...

I never new that you didn't do the stamping thing...I love to create my own personal greeting cards, and scrapbooking is totally my thing. I'm working on my third scrapbook right now of my pug Puggly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails