Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Updates in a List Form

1. To clear up any confusion I did not get A Million Little Pieces at the library the other day. I am still number 200 something. I did get The Virgin Suicides. I've seen the movie. Depressing but interesting.

2. I mentioned many posts ago about our new curtains in the dining room. To see pics you can click on the My Photos link to the left and then click on the apartment album

3. We still have a hole in our closet floor

4. I am teaching a 2 year old class next quarter at church

5. My birthday is in 2 weeks

6. I received my Stampin Up set so the Xmas card making will begin soon. I made a list--of course--and I think I have to make 26. If you want to be on the list and don't think you are already then leave me a nice comment.

7. We are going to TN for turkey day and Branson for Xmas.

8. Our apt is FREEZING cold. I am ready for the central heating and air.

9. Laguna is over and I am looking forward to The Hills. Thank goodness The Real World ends next week. I have been so disappointed this season. I still have MTB with Diddy though.

10. I still love Antiques Roadshow. The last like 4 episodes have been from Portland. Apparently there are lots of people with expensive junk there. Maybe we should move...

11. I often share my love of lists with my fav neighboring cousin Matt in daily emails.

12. Today's question is do you consider yourself OCD, organized, or a total wreck? I strive to be organized but a lot of times I am a total wreck.

10 comments:

Laura K said...

Right now I consider myself a total wreck. I work in the AM so I feel like I should devote my afternoons to Violet. And I don't get anything done when she is awake. So I feel like a total wreck. I am very jealous that you get to go to Branson for Thanksgiving! But I am looking forward to spending it with the Butcher clan.

ktsdad said...

Well, my latest psychoanalysis has classified me as a perfectionist - not OCD, but, whatever I am, I'm definitely organized!

April said...

I'm a mix of organized with total chaos. Just depends on the mood of the day.

Erin said...

I like to think I am organized...I kind of have to be in my job...but sometimes I come out as a total wreck!!

Anonymous said...

depends on who you ask. My 'rents would say I'm a perfectionist. I would say I'm organized and my coworkers would say I'm OCD....you favorite neighbor

Mom I said...

Is there a happy middle? I know I feel happier and calmer when my house and life are organized, but I don't fall apart if its not. I don't think I'm OCD about anything. Course, sometimes if you walked into my house you would consider me a total wreck, but it doesn't usually last very long.

Kira said...

I would say I'm organized. I've even tryied to be less organized in order to make others feel more organized.

Side note-anonymous - I knew who you were before you even said "your fav neighbor" just by the wording of your comment

kmom said...

I have been known to fit under all 3 catagories at different times and for different things. I do like your dining room curtains. When are you supposed to get your central air and heat? I do hope they check carefully the wiring in your apartment house, to see if it needs to be reworked. It was probably not originally set up to handle computer, dvd, multiple tvs,and microwave along with the other basic appliances. See you soon!

kmom said...

I have been known to fit under all 3 catagories at different times and for different things. I do like your dining room curtains. When are you supposed to get your central air and heat? I do hope they check carefully the wiring in your apartment house, to see if it needs to be reworked. It was probably not originally set up to handle computer, dvd, multiple tvs,and microwave along with the other basic appliances. See you soon!

ktsdad said...

2 replies from kmom - does that mean she has multiple personalities??!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails