Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The vending machines of tomorrow

Today on Good Morning America they had a feature on a pizza vending machine. The "Wonder Pizza USA" machine cooks a 9-inch pizza in less than two minutes for about $5. Each pie has four slices and comes on a cardboard plate that tears into individual portions. When you place your order, the machine takes a pizza out of the fridge, removes the packaging and slides it into a toaster oven (not a microwave). You decide how crispy you want your pizza. Last week I saw a vending machine that dispenses french fries. Today's question is what would you like a vending machine to dispense? I would like it to dispense grilled cheese because that's my favorite food!

6 comments:

Mom I said...

I'd like a machine that sells FROZEN snickers. You can get regular snickers in just about any vending machine, but I like them frozen. A machine that dispenses patience would be nice too.

Lor K said...

Taco Bell. I would love a taco Bell dispensing machine!!! Yummy.

April said...

Hhmm she took mine, Taco Bell. I would have never believed you about that machine if you had not shown a picture. That is so creative.

Anonymous said...

i would like a SONIC vending machine at my work. that way I don't have to leave the office to get that perfect size ice with my regular drink mix of soda with a one added flavor.

Rach said...

Wow, there are so many things I'd want it to have. I think it would neat to have spaghetti. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be great to have Slurpee machines so you wouldn't have to drive all the way to 7-11 for a real thirst quencher. I like the Taco Bell idea too though... maybe we should make a suggestion to them, it seems we are all pretty into this idea!!
Love ya Katie,
~Little Goiter

Related Posts with Thumbnails