Thursday, December 29, 2005

Curtain Call

Yesterday I went out shopping for most of the day. I was mainly looking for Christmas decor that was half off and I got a few things. I also got these new curtains for our bedroom half off at Pier One! I'm hoping Ryan can pick up another panel on his lunch break bc I want to make pillows for the bed to match. Now we just need to paint the bedroom and I need to get a better nightstand and it will be perfect! I'm still "waxing domestic" as Ryan would say and I am mopping floors, rearranging my closet, cleaning the bathroom, and doing laundry today. Then Allicatdin and I are going to start watching my Oprah DVD's. Ryan bought us a flat screen monitor for our computer last night online. I am excited about it.....almost as much as the new curtains. Today's question is what is the most recent decorative item you have bought for your home?

5 comments:

Lor K said...

Troy bought me a very large mirror to put up at the top of our stairs. It is going to look lovely. I wish I could come watch the Oprah movies with you. I got them for Christmas too, but 17 hours of Oprah is a lot to watch all by yourself.

Mom I said...

Its been a while so I have to comment on a few blogs. YES I believe in regifting. It makes so much sense. Don't be ashamed of it. YES I used to look for my presents when I was a kid. Who didn't? I got a new grandchild, some yummy coffee, a Newport Bay gift certificate, and time with my kids {Ry, Katie, Carrie and David} and grandkids (George & Nolan) for Xmas. Santa was VERY good to me. And the latest decorative thing I got for my house was an electric fireplace for my family room. OK, so it was free and it sounds tacky, but I love it and it works great. So glad you guys are home safe and your enjoying your week off. I love ya love ya love ya.

Erin said...

Last night I bought those flower canvases. I love them!! I bought three, two in B & W (callalily & reg. lily) and one in color but the one in color (tulips) I'm going to have to take back. It's a little janky on the sides. But, you and I were on the phone when I was looking at them so you probably already know!

April said...

I recently received a curio (check spelling) cabinet. It is perfect for keeping my little breakable items away from the young ones.

Kira said...

Christmas decor & wall hangings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails