Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tis the Season to be Fashionable

I am so excited that a new project runway has started. I love this show. If you haven't seen it, it's about fashion designers competing for stardom. Each week they are presented with a new task (make an outfit out of the clothes off of your back, make an outift from only things in a grocery store, etc.) Then they have a runway show and one gets voted off. It's still a little too early to tell who my favorites are but I do like Santino for sure. I know who I don't like but I'm not good with names yet. Anyway tune in tonight at 9:00 (central) on Bravo to see it. Or you can probably catch it on reruns throughout the week too. Today's random question is have you ever snuck around the house to find your Xmas presents early? I have not. But Ryan did a poor job of hiding them today and they were in a bag in the backseat of the car. But I didn't look through it.....tempting though! It was a target bag so I'm sure I will love it!

2 comments:

kira said...

I used to when I was little. I have more restraint now that I'm mature! ;)

Rachel said...

Yes i have actually. Bonnie is the one that started me on it, but i try to restrain. Have a great Christmas! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails