Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Turning into your Mother

I was talking to my dear friend Celeste on the phone last night, and I was asking her all my latest health questions bc she is a nurse so she knows everything of course. As she was answering me, I realized that she is turning into her mother. Her mother is a nurse and was always the one we went to with our strange adolescent health questions (that could be a whole other post). And now I go to Celeste and she even sounds like her mother when she is answering. I realize it's something most people dread, but it happens. I think I turn into my mother when it comes to whining and worrying (sorry mom). I'm sure there are good qualities that I am like her too, but you never notice the good ones! They say it gets worse when you have kids, so I at least have a few more years until you can start calling me little Debbie Jr. Today's question is in what ways are you like your mother or father?

6 comments:

Monique said...

I think too much like my mom that it scares me!

Garo said...

I, like my father, dislike Shannon. :)

Rachel Lee said...

Well I'm extremely stubborn like my dad. I really like sports which is like both of them. I love to read and that's both of them to. Have a great week...love you!!

kira5472 said...

ok, weird again. I am going to be having a post about my mom in the near future. So, you might see this again. But I am a gadget freak like her, I am dramatic like her & I tend to imagine the worse case scenario like her

Carrie M said...

I scare myself everyday when I hear myself talking to my two year old. I sound exactly like my mom most of the time. I'm also a reading addict like my mom. Love a good book!

April said...

Besides the fact that we have almost the same face features, I would have to say we both tend to pronounce words wrong. For instance, she says, "medicent", and I had to fight hard to get that one out of my vocabulary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails