Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Bachelor

The Bachelor is well under way and I normally do not watch this show, but the bachelor happens to work in the same hospital as one of my bff's so I have to this season. Plus it gives us girls a night to get together and have some fun. So I will give my opinions of the bachelorettes. Jehan seems alright in a hippie granola sort of way. Her name sounds too much like Jihad for her to be my fav. Jennifer and Shiloh don't do anything for me to form an opinion on. Moana is different and doesn't seem as flakey as some of the others. She also seems like she has some kind of secret and doesn't want to befriend anyone. I think she will cause drama. Sarah S. needs to take more initiative if she wants to be rescued from her Kindergarten job and become a Dr's wife. Tara seems too possessive. She already admitted she doesn't want to share him---well of course not, but what did you think when you signed up for the show. She is my number 3 fav right now though. Which brings me to my top 2. Sarah B. (Canadian) is a bit young and sounds stoned when she talks but I love her. Susan seems to be the perfect beauty queen and has a good personality. I'm glad that Yvonne and Kristen did not make the cut last night. Kristen went a little too far with her comedy routine. I'm not sure why he didn't keep Cole but oh well. What I really hope is that he decides to fall for Celeste when he moves to her floor in the hospital next month!! You can woo him Celeste I believe in you! Today's question is who are your favs on The Bachelor at the moment?

8 comments:

Carrie M said...

I like Sarah from Canada, and I think she's going to be one of the final 2. I promised myself I wouldn't get hooked on the Bachelor again, but I think it's going to happen. I hope your teeth are feeling better, and good luck on your interwiew Ryan.

Erin said...

I watched the last like, 15 minutes and I already know that I like Susan from Overland Park, KS (that's where Brei Cornell is from) and Sarah from Canada. I do NOT like Tara, she is just not pretty and is kind of weird to me...but, I didn't see the whole show... :(

April said...

Did you happen to notice that one of the girls is from Jackson? She is the one who is also from Nashville. I thought it was cool that she attended the same school my daughter goes to now, Univeristy of Jackson. Of course, I have not formed an opinion of who I like just yet.

kmom said...

I have not watched the show this year, but Sarah Stone is in the newspaper every week now because of it. She is the one April mentioned.

Lor K said...

I am not watching the bachelor this season. Tues and Weds are going to be my favorite nights of tv for a while because AMERICAN IDOL is back! =)

Krista said...

I watched the first show and my two favorite girls are your top 2 as well. Actually the crazy lady who said she was in the "reproductive phase" of her life was my favorite because she caused a lot of drama. But she's gone now. I wonder why... haha.

Sally Royse said...

Oh Katie...I'm so glad you are watching the show. He's so hunky. I agree with your top two favs. And i also cant figure out why Cole didnt get a rose.

If Celeste sees him she will have to let us know if he is that good looking in real life!

Rachel said...

I was also surprised that ke didn't pick Cole, but I do like Sarah S. I don't like Tara at all or Moana.

Related Posts with Thumbnails