Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Car

As we were pulling in the drive coming home from church a man was in our drive circling Ryan's car and looking at it. Ryan knew he wanted to buy it. So we get out and he asks if we know who owns it and Ryan says he does. He says "Do you know you got a million dollar car?" To which we replied "Do you got a million dollars then?" He does body work on cars and just bought the one he was driving for $100. So he probably wanted to buy Ryan's for that much too. I don't think so. They talked awhile and he gave him his number. Ryan gets lots of offers on his car. But none of them ever want to quote a price. I don't want him to sell it (especially not for a few hundred!) It's fun to go to the drive in in. I honestly can't imagine him driving a newer car. I know I don't have to drive the thing and fill up the tires every other day though so that's why it's not a hassle to me. I hope one day we will have a garage where he can work on it more and get new wheels at least. Anyway my face isn't as puffy but it still feels like it is. I ate a grilled cheese the other day but have to chew it with my front teeth. This afternoon we are going to some starving artists show where they have cheap oil paintings from $7-$60. We will see what we bring home. I have been recovering this weekend and finsihing my needlepoint of an orangutan that I started in high school. (It's not that big I just never finish things). Today's question is what project have you started and never finished?

5 comments:

Mom I said...

My house is a project I've started and not finished. My last house took 17 years to get done with so who knows on this one.

April said...

This is odd for me if you know how much I enjoy painting rooms, but I have not finished painting my daughter's room. It was green before, and now I have to paint over it in this white stuff (forgot the name for a minute) and I don't even know what color she wants to paint it yet.

kmom said...

Your question reminded me that I have a needlepoint picture I have put off for years finishing. I thought it was of a bird, but I took it out to look at it, and it is the initial of my last name. Maybe I will work on it some. Then there are the pictures to put in a photo album. I think I am behind 6 years. That is a great picture of Ryan and his car.

Lailah Rafik said...

My vienna scrapbook! im about halfway done though, and the trip is about 4 years old.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails