Sunday, January 22, 2006

Game Night


Last night we had game night at our house. It was lots of fun and now we have too much junk food left over. So if any of you people want chips, dip, stale cookies, or puppy chow let me know! We played Catchphrase, Apples to Apples, Cranium, and Family Fued. Sadly we did not watch the Miss America pageant but I hear Miss Oklahoma won. So congratulations to her....you never know she might read my blog. Friday night I babysat and Ryan went out with Jonathan and his family. Yesterday afternoon we did our Welcome Wagon thing and ate at a new mexican restaurant called Ricky's Cafe--it was alright. I am leaving this morning to go to market in Dallas but I will be back tomorrow evening. Today's question is what is one of your favorite games to play? I love nertz but haven't played it in a long time. P.S. Ryan and I have been married 8 months now.

7 comments:

April said...

I love to play Phase 10. Johnny and I used to play all the time even though I barely won.

Carrie M said...

I also love to play Nertz, as long as it's with the right people. My favorite non-card game is Scattergories or Trivial Pursuit. Happy 8 month-iversary. Love you guys.

Mom I said...

8 months!! Wow!! Hope it just gets better and better. My favorite game of all time is Round House Rummy. I only get to play it at Thanksgiving and Christmas if I happen to be with my side of the family. I like Nertz too (we call it Pounce). I really enjoyed Apples to Apples and Tres Bond when we played it at Grandmas house. I've looked around here to buy them but nobodys restocked since the holidays yet. I guess if I wait till next Christmas I can just put those games on my list can't I. We could play them while ya'll are here in October. I can't wait!!! Love ya

Rachel said...

Congrats on 8 months! But I love Scattegories, Yahtzee, and my new recent addition is Apples 2 Apples! Have a great week! Love ya!

Monique said...

I love Scattergories and Catch Phrase. They are fun!

Kira said...

I would have to go with Nertz, but it's hard to find the people to play that. I like spoons too.

Lor K said...

I love anything with trivia and scattergories. Also Cranium has become a fave. If you haven't played it yet, you must give it a try. Happy 8 monthes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails