Sunday, January 08, 2006

I Made Puppy Chow

No not the dog food kind but the chex mix mixed with peanut butter, chocolate, and powdered sugar...mmmm! It was the messiest thing I had ever made and I was very uncertain about the whole thing halfway through. But it still turned out deliciously! This weekend Ryan and I saw Wallace and Gromit at the dollar theater. It was very funny. We also tried out another new mexican restaurant. I don't remember the name of it but it wasn't that great. I am almost finished reading White Oleander and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Today I checked out Big Fish and Ray in Reversal. It's by the same author. And yes the movie Big Fish was based on the book. I'm becoming quite the reader. I may not post very much next week as I will be in Dallas on business, then I will come back to have cavities filled (they canceled my appointment last week), and then I have wisdom teeth removed. So feel free to send me happy thoughts in comments and emails to get me through my mouthful of woes. Today's question is what's the messiest food you've ever made in the kitchen?

3 comments:

Kira said...

Puppy Chow - you are addicted!! I thing sugar cookies w/ the icing & all would be the messiest. Have fun in Dallas!

Krista said...

Once, in college, I set my kitchen on fire trying to make fettuccine alfredo. Don't ask me how I did it but it turned out pretty messy.

April said...

Pancakes was always my messiest food. I had trouble keeping them from sticking even to a "supposed" non-stick pan. I would end up with batter everywhere. Have a safe trip in Dallas , and good luck with the dentist.

Related Posts with Thumbnails