Thursday, January 19, 2006

Request

I have a list of things to blog about but none of them seem worthy enough to post about. I try to keep things lighthearted and happy on all my posts, but let's face it, life isn't always lighthearted and happy. I know there are quite a few people who read this blog so I would like to ask you all for prayers for my family and my husband's family. Recently my grandfather's twin brother past away after only receiving his cancer diagnosis last week. From what I hear everyone is handling it well, and is glad that he did not have to suffer long. But it doesn't make losing a loved one any easier. Secondly Ryan's cousin Wendy recently had to give birth to her baby 7 weeks early because of problems with her intestines. LilyAna was born and was healthy for a premie. Everyone was relieved. Wendy went into surgery last night to see what was wrong with her intestines and they found malignant cancer. The doctors were very shocked and so is the family. She is only 28. She will be undergoing chemo immediately. Those are the things on my mind right now so I really couldn't think to post of anything else. I believe in the power of prayers, and I know that people are comforted to know others are praying for them, so my request is that you keep these people mentioned in your prayers. Thank you.

4 comments:

April said...

I will most definetly be thinking of you and your family in my prayers, Katie. I am so sorry to hear all those horrible things are happening. With God on our side, good things will come to everyone in need.

Anonymous said...

You and your families will be in my prayers Katie Lynn!
Love,
Little Goiter

Aunt Kathy said...

Thanks for all your prayer for Wendy. I visited her today and she is in good spirits. She is a remarkable, loving young woman and she is dearly loved by her family and many, many friends.

Meryl said...

She`ll be in my prayers tonight

Related Posts with Thumbnails