Friday, January 06, 2006

Tribute

I've been meaning to print these pictures, frame them, and hang them in our apartment but I still haven't figured out where. I consider Ryan and I very lucky to have such great examples in our parents and grandparents' relationships. Since I haven't figured out where to hang them in the apt, I will at least post them on the blog as a tribute until then! Anyway I'm sure you can guess who is who if you know them. Today's question is random and has nothing to do with the tribute, but are you superstitious? I am. I knock on wood all the time.

5 comments:

Rachel Lee said...

Well I know the last 2. But, I just wnated to tell you i took my permit test today and I passed!Just hought I'd let you know. Love you!

Mom I said...

Thanks for the tribute. Your're so sweet. No, I'm not superstitious at all, just prayerful. Love ya

ktsdad said...

What a wonderful child - thanks! Printed it out for Pop and Gran to read. And, no, I'm not really superstitious. KEDYCILY! XXX OOO

April said...

I have to look behind me when I do under or over a bridge to make sure it did not fall. Anyways, great pictures.

kmom said...

I try not to be superstitious. I think people should say "praise the Lord" or nothing, instead of saying "knock on wood." That latter phrase seems to convey a lack of faith in God, even though the people saying it don't mean it that way. Referring to one of your other blogs, I am so over hearing the phrase, "knock on wood." However, I will try to be tolerant of others.

Related Posts with Thumbnails