Monday, February 06, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Well we didn't leave Branson until this morning bc Ryan and half the family were sick to their tummy's. Somehow I did not catch the bug but they are feeling well now. Grandpa was not doing well this morning and now he is doing better than before we came, so the rollercoaster continues. But we like the ups better than the downs. Laura and Troy are having a girl!! Yeah another neice! It'll be 2 for 2. Congrats to the both of them--I know they will read this blog before I talk to them. Anyway now for the real topic. I have seen a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy but was never hooked. Well I dunno what made me watch it last night...either the suspenseful preveiws they have been showing for over a week, all the time I spent in a hospital this weekend, or insomnia but I watched it. And I was on pins and needles! Now I have to watch it next week bc nothing was solved. Meredith's hand is still stuck in that man keeping the bomb in place and Miranda's husband is still laying there with his brain cut open while she is in labor. Drama....like I need anymore of it. Today's question is did you see Grey's Anatomy last night? Anyway I must go bc Meagan (Ryan's cousin) and her husband are about to stop by. Have a great week and keep Grandpa and Wendy in your prayers (she starts chemo on the 17th and LilyAnah came home this weekend).

4 comments:

kmom said...

I certainly did not watch Grey's Anatomy, had not heard of it, and do not plan to watch it. I do not tolerate much blood and guts and would probably be saying "yuck" during much of the show. Glad Grandpa is improving. Briefly, how is Megan related?

Krista said...

I love Grey's Anatomy! It is, by far, the best show on tv right now. I watched it and recorded it and have considered watching it again but am not sure I can take the stress of that episode one more time. haha. I can't wait until next week.

Allicatdin said...

Last night was my very first time to watch the show - guess it was a good way to get into it. I will definetly be watching next week!

Erin said...

heck yes I watched that show. I have been hooked for a long time! I don't know if I'll be able to wait until next Sunday. But you know, everything will have to be okay. Merideth is the main characeter! Grey's Anatomy is probably my favorite show!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails