Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I Cheated on My Husband

I know you are all wondering why I chose to post the devastating news on the blog instead of a more conventional way such as the Dr. Phil show or Jerry Springer. Ryan already knows. It happened a few nights ago. I was sleeping and dreaming one of those dreams where you are sort of in two different times in your life. I was in high school and I was at a friends house chatting with all my old high school friends. Anyway I ended up kissing this guy. And right after I kissed him (in my dream) I realized I was married and I wasn't in high school. Then I woke up. It was one of those dreams where it felt real when you wake up. I was so confused and I felt guilty. I couldn't go back to sleep. I just laid there staring at Ryan whispering "I'm sorry" over and over. He of course didn't hear me. And when he did wake up and I told him about the dream, he didn't care. The dream was really bothering me though, so I immediately went to the internet to find a dream interpretating website. I found on this dream website that if you dream of cheating it can really mean you are "being dishonest with yourself. Not living up to your real feelings. Feelings about being betrayed or your trust abused in some way." So that made me feel better. Then I tried to think of things that I might be being dishonest with myself about and I actually thought of a few right away. I won't bore you any further though. Today's questions will be have you ever had a really disturbing dream? And do you think dream interpretations are true or do you think your subconcious is just a crazy place where anything can happen?

7 comments:

Krista said...

I have had a few of those dreams that once you wake up you can't remember if it really was a dream or it actually happened. I tend to have really vivid and violent dreams when I get stressed out. A few weeks ago I even woke up with really bad and deep cut on my heel. I couldn't get it to stop bleeding and I have a little scar from it. I have no idea how I did that while I was sleeping.

Mom I said...

I don't put any stock in dreams. They are just our mind playing random scenes. I'm glad Ry obviously feels the same way. Love ya

lor k said...

I had a very vivid dream the other night about being held under water, but I could still breath if I breathed really carefully. I woke up having to go the bathroom REALLY bad. True story! =) Love you, lor

Monique said...

I have crazy dreams all the time. I have been having nightmares recently and last night I had a scary one about a dead girl who was staying in our bedroom until her funeral. I NEED to stop watching CSI!!!!!!!
Therefore it is important what we put in our mind because it comes out one way or another.

April said...

Katie, I had a dream like that once when Johnny and I were together. The guild haunted me for awhile. It is good to know you have a guy who shrugs it off. I don't see an issue with trust amongst you two. You are perfect for each other. As for the belief in dreams, I am not sure what to think.

Carrie M said...

I had that same exact dream about a year ago. I also woke up feeling really guilty and thinking there was something wrong with me. Maybe it's because I was pregnant, I hear you have wierd dreams when your pregnant.

Kira said...

I am a very vivid dreamer. I do think that dreams do tell us things. Maybe not in the same way that the dream comes out, but I do believe in interpreting them for some deeper insight into your head. Some of my dreams have some true. Most have not. But I used to dream about Gene all the time that he was alove somewhere either living a different life or was going to come back to Cody & I. I think that was watching too many soap operas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails