Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"It Rocked Me To The Core"

The Bachelor Finale.....

What was with all of Moana's perfect poetic answers. She paused for like ten minutes when they asked her what she liked about Travis and then came back with this "I've never known someone, who when I looked at them saw my soul shining back through someone else's eyes." Boo. Who talks like that, honestly. But my favorite line was when she said her unexpected feelings for Travis "rocked her to the core." She cried through the whole episode and I felt a little bad for her, but she couldn't even say what she wanted to happen after the show if he picked her. Good luck next time Moana. I hope they don't choose her for the Bachelorette.

I'm so glad Traivs picked Sara. Even if they don't get married she seems genuinue in her feelings, the most emotionally stable, and it really was the most logical since they live 2 seconds apart from each other. But if things don't work out with you Sara then I hope you know he will most likely fall for Celeste. :) The only thing the final rose ceremony was missing was another round of "A tooty tat, a tooty tat, a tooty tat tat."


Did anyone else see the resmblance of Kathy Bates and Sara's mom? Sadly I could not find a picture of Travis's mom but her hairdo was definitely another HUGE highlight of the show.

Well who knows if I will watch the next season but this one was pretty good. Real World starts tonight and Project Runway will be ending within the next 2 weeks. I'm such a TV addict. Today's question is what did you think about the Bachelor outcome?

8 comments:

Kira said...

I thought Sara was cheesy, but she did seem more real than Moana. I felt so bad for Moana though. She was so guarded & didn't want to open up & then she did & she got her heart broken. Every woman's worst fear - on national television. But she did give weak answers on why she was attracted to Travis. I was most impressed w/ Travis during the final rose ceremony. He was all emotional & so happy. It made me happy!

Erin's Nanny Diaries said...

I agree totally. I wanted to like Moana. She was rude and seemed real.....real unstable. I thought that he would pick her because there was more chemistry between them, and because I always pick the bad boys. He came out strong though. I think I am meant to be with him though. Just watching him rocked me to the core. I love you Katie.

April said...

I am glad he chose Sarah. With both of them being from Nashville, it gives them the opportunity to get to know each other without commuting 1,000 miles away. I really think this Bachelor might actually work. They both expressed such heartfelt feelings for one another. Good Luck to both.

Rachel said...

I was so happy w/ the outcome! Near the end I felt sorry for Moana though. I hope they work out in the end! I was making fun of Moana at school today! ha

kmom said...

I'm glad Sara won. My favorite line was when Moana was leaving the show in the car and she said something about it seems like the good girl always gets the guy; thereby inferring that she is a bad girl. The Jackson Sun newspaper seemed to indicate that Sara's mother did not know ahead of time who Travis chose, so what have Travis and Sara been doing since the end of the show's taping? There are several websites posted by Sara's friends, but I haven't looked at them. I had figured if Travis wanted a girl to be with while he was living around the mountains, he would choose Moana, but if he was picking the one he might want to spend the rest of his life with, he would choose Sara.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but rumor has it that Travis and Sara aren't together anymore. So sad! Oh well, I think he heard that he would be meeting me next month. I'll let you know how it goes!
Celeste

Sally said...

Say it aint so Celeste! I was happy he picked Sarah as well. But i think Celeste might be right simply because we havent heard anything about how they are doing now. Normally they have an after show so the couple can talk about how much in love they are. Well even if they are not together, I hope she got to keep the ring!

ktsdad said...

ktsdad already knows you're too good for him, Celeste!

Related Posts with Thumbnails