Friday, February 24, 2006

Picture Time

Here are some of the pics from our trip to Oregon. To see the rest you can click here. I forgot to mention that it was Ryan's birthday while we were there, so Happy Birthday husband! I got him more Family Guy DVD's and our trip to Oregon was counted as a birthday and Vday present. Aren't they the most adorable kiddos ever!! Today's question is have you done your taxes yet? We just bought a cheap version of Turbo Tax and plan on tackling that this weekend.

4 comments:

Lor K said...

Those are some cute kids! =) I have not done our taxes yet. I really dread the whole tax thing. Being self employeed makes it really confusing.

Mom I said...

No we haven't done our taxes yet. I'm dreading it because we cashed in an IRA. I heard that if you can't afford to pay your taxes the government can take your first born. Somebody better warn Laura. Wish you were here to do ours on your Turbo Tax too. Oh well, that's why God invented CPAs. We're having roast beef tonight. Wish you were here to help us eat it. Love ya loads.

April said...

Love the pictures! I'm glad to hear the trip went well. Yes I have already done my taxes this year.

Kira said...

Cute pics - I love them! I have done my taxes. I am usually pretty "on it".

Related Posts with Thumbnails