Thursday, March 16, 2006

A.M.

So the other night I woke up at 2:30 in the morning and I was sitting up. I don't remember sitting up but I was in that position when I awoke. My hand was completely asleep, and for some reason I felt I needed to wake Ryan up to tell him and show him my limp hand. He mumbled something and looked at me weird. Then I proceeded to get up and announce that I was fully awake and ready to do something or go somewhere and I turned on the lights. Then I got back in bed rolled over and said "Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I don't feel like we're married and I forget how to speak English." Ryan remembered little of this in the morning but I remembered it all and don't know how to feel about it? Today's question is do you do weird things in your sleep....and then remember them?

In other news our neice Violet (who is a big fan of our blog) turned one year old today so Happy BirthdayViolet! We love you!

5 comments:

MomI said...

I'll have you know that I don't ever do ANYTHING weird. Now Rick on the other hand..... (but thats our little secret. But I love him to death anyway. Love Ya,

kmom said...

My husband sometimes says strange things when he is drifting off to sleep and he does not remember them.
I sometimes am in the middle of a dream and then I will dream a totally unrelated sound such as the doorbell ringing. I wake up because of the sound and have come to realize that I must have dreamed the sound since in the past I hurried to the door and no one was there.

April said...

Happy Birthday, Violet! :) In answer to Katie's question, yes I do weird things in my sleep. How can you not remember that little conversation that you and Amy had while in Indiana? I was embarassed when you told me what I did. As far as the limp hand, I have this thing that when it falls asleep, I throw my hand against the wall or bed. I don't know I am doing it until I hear the bang. It never hurts heh.

April said...

Ok let me rephrase that last post. I had the conversation with Amy and Katie in my sleep.

Lor K said...

I used to wake up in the middle of the night and see bugs in my room. Spiders and gnats most of the time. I would jump up and run out of the room, and by the time I made it out my door I would realize they weren't real. But my heart would be racing so much that I couldn't fall asleep. I haven't seen my bug friends for a while. But the other night I woke up and I swore a glass on my bed side table was floating. I actually got up and turned on the light. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails