Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Book Recommendations

I was busy last week and finished two books. They are both memoirs by the same author and I would highly recommend them. Haven Kimmel is a very sarcastic and funny writer who had a happy small town upbringing in Mooreland, IN. The first one she wrote is A Girl Named Zippy and the second one is called She Got Up Off the Couch . She also has some fictional books that I plan on reading after I finish Where the Heart Is and Memoirs of a Geisha. I'd give you a better book review but most of you can look it up online if you want to know more. Today's question is what books do you suggest I add to my reading list? I currently have on the list the Chronicles of Narnia, The Red Tent, The Series of Unfortunate events, and the other two by Haven

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree w/ the chronciles of Narnia. They are all pretty good good. Except I didnt like Horse and his Boy. Love you!

Carrie M said...

Have you read the Big Stone Gap trilogy by Adriana Trigiani. I loved them. Also, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants trilogy. Neither of these trilogies are deep but they are entertaining and gave me some "ah ha" moments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails